The Academic Board is to investigate the academic quality and rigor of the School. Its responsibilities include:
- Developing the policies and procedures to ensure academic quality and rigor such as:
- Ensuring that the content and duration of the modules or subjects, as well as the entry and graduation requirements of the course are appropriate; and
- Approving the deployment of teachers based on the requirements stipulated by the CPE
- Facilitating the PEI to implement and comply with the policies and procedures developed; and
- Reviewing, at least once a year, the academic policies and procedures.